Orange Shrimp and Mushroom Pasta Recipe
- 1 (9 ounce) package BUITONI® Light Four Cheese Ravioli, prepared according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 medium raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (10 ounce) package BUITONI® Alfredo Sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon grated orange or tangerine peel
step 1: HEAT oil in large, nonstick skillet. Add shrimp; cook, stirring occasionally, until pink. Remove from skillet. Add mushrooms; cook, stirring occasionally, until soft. Add sauce, orange peel and shrimp; cook, stirring frequently, until heated through.
step 2: PLACE pasta on serving platter; top with sauce. Season with ground black pepper.