Oven Roasted Stuffed Chicken Breasts Recipe
- 1 cup part skim milk ricotta cheese
- ¾ cup finely chopped walnuts
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 6 boneless chicken breast halves, with skin
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a large baking dish.
step 2: In a bowl, mix the ricotta cheese, walnuts, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, and oregano.
step 3: Loosen the skin on the chicken breasts to form a pocket, and stuff with the ricotta cheese mixture. Arrange the chicken breasts in a single layer in the prepared baking dish, and brush with oil.
step 4: Bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.