P.B. Chips Brownie Cups Recipe
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup HERSHEY®'S Cocoa Powder
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 ounce) package REESE'S® Peanut Butter Chips, divided
step 1: Heat oven to 350 F. Line 18 muffin cups (2-1/2 inches in diameter) with paper or foil bake cups.
step 2: In large microwave-safe bowl, place butter. Microwave at High (100%) 1 to 1-/2 minutes or until melted. Stir in sugar and vanilla. Add eggs; beat well. Add cocoa; beat until well blended. Add flour, baking powder and salt; beat well. Stir in 1-1/3 cups peanut butter chips. Divide batter evenly into muffin cups; sprinkle with remaining 1/3 cup peanut butter chips.
step 3: Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until surface is firm; cool completely in pan on wire rack.