Hot Clam Dip III Recipe
- 2 (6.5 ounce) cans minced clams, drained with juice reserved
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- garlic powder to taste
- 6 tablespoons melted margarine
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- paprika to taste
step 1: Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
step 2: In a medium saucepan over medium heat, slowly cook and stir minced clams in the lemon juice until heated and tender, abou 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
step 3: Transfer clams to a medium baking dish. Mix in seasoned bread crumbs, onion, parsley, oregano, black pepper, garlic powder, margarine and approximately 3/4 of the reserved clam juice. Top with grated Parmesan cheese and paprika.
step 4: Bake clam mixture in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until lightly browned.