Paige's Feta Slaw Recipe
- 2 (8.5 ounce) packages angel hair cole slaw mix
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
step 1: Toss cabbage and chopped green onions together in a large bowl; set aside.
step 2: In a separate bowl, slowly whisk oil into vinegar. Add water, garlic, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning, and whisk until well-blended. Toss cabbage with dressing and feta cheese. Cover, and refrigerate 15 minutes or longer to allow flavors to develop. Serve chilled.