Pan Asian Pork Recipe
- 1 (20 ounce) can DOLE® Pineapple Chunks
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 pork chops
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
step 1: Drain pineapple chunks; reserve 1/2 cup juice.
step 2: Stir together flour, curry powder and salt in small bowl. Rub onto pork chops. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Brown chops on both sides. Add pineapple chunks.
step 3: Stir together reserved pineapple juice, honey, allspice and cinnamon in small bowl. Add to pork, cover and cook over low heat 30 minutes or until cooked through.
step 4: Place chops on serving dish. Spoon sauce over top and sprinkle with cilantro.