Pan Seared Salmon II Recipe
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 4 (4 ounce) fillets salmon
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 2 teaspoons garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lemon
step 1: In a large skillet, melt the teaspoon of butter and fry the salmon fillets until they are flaky on the inside and a little golden on the outside.
step 2: In a medium skillet, place the oil, red pepper and yellow pepper; saute for 3 minutes. Set aside.
step 3: In a small bowl, combine garlic and lemon juice. Drizzle over the finished salmon fillets. Place the cooked peppers on top of the filets. Serve immediately.