- 1 (8 ounce) package thin rice noodles
- ½ pound skinless, boneless chicken legs, cut into bite-size pieces
- ½ pound pork tenderloin, cut into bite-size pieces
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ground black pepper to taste
- ½ medium head cabbage, shredded
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 2 green onions, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- ½ pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
step 1: Place the rice noodles in a large bowl, and cover with warm water. When soft, cut into 4 inch lengths, drain, and set aside.
step 2: In a skillet over medium heat, brown the chicken and pork until no pink shows. Season with soy sauce and pepper. Remove from skillet and set aside. Saute the cabbage and carrots until tender. Stir in the noodles, green onions and shrimp. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes, stir in the chicken and pork, and cook for 5 more minutes.