Parmesan Chicken Pasta Pie Recipe
- 1 (5.1 ounce) package PASTA RONI® Angel Hair Pasta with Parmesan Cheese
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups prepared Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup bacon pieces
- 1/2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup seeded, chopped fresh tomatoes
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
step 2: Cook Pasta Roni according to directions on box using water and milk.
step 3: When pasta is done, stir in beaten eggs and place into a greased 9 inch pie pan and form a shell with pasta (like a pie shell).
step 4: Mix together alfredo sauce, chicken, bacon bits and parmesan cheese.
step 5: Pour mixture into pasta shell and bake for 15 minutes.
step 6: Top with chopped tomato.