Parmesan Chicken and Rice with Peas Recipe
- 4 Tyson® Individually Fresh Frozen® Boneless, Skinless, Chicken Breasts, frozen
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 cups converted-style rice
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
step 1: Heat oil in medium skillet to medium-high. Wash hands. Add chicken, cook 5 to 7 minutes or until light brown; season with salt and pepper, if desired. Add garlic; cook briefly. Stir in rice and chicken broth. Bring to a boil.
step 2: Cover, reduce heat; simmer 20 minutes or until chicken is done (internal temp 170 degrees F). Remove from heat; stir in Parmesan cheese and peas. Cover and let stand 5 minutes before serving.