Party Cheese Wreath Recipe
- 2 (8 ounce) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 dash ground red pepper
step 1: Beat cream cheese and cheddar cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
step 2: Blend in remaining ingredients. Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
step 3: Place drinking glass in center of serving platter. Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of cheese mixture around glass, just touching outer edge of glass to form ring; smooth with spatula. Remove glass. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and additional red bell pepper. Serve with crackers and breadsticks.