Party Cranberry Salad Recipe
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained with juice reserved
- 1 (3 ounce) package cranberry flavored Jell-O® mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry flavored Jell-O® mix
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 (16 ounce) cans whole cranberry sauce
- 1 apple - peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup peeled, cored and sliced apple
step 1: In a saucepan, combine reserved syrup and enough water to make 1 cup. Bring liquid to a boil and add cranberry and raspberry gelatin; stir until dissolved. Add cold water and cool to room temperature.
step 2: In a mixing bowl, combine pineapple, cranberry sauce, apples and nuts. Add to gelatin and mix well.
step 3: Pour into serving dish and keep chilled until ready to serve. Garnish with apple slices dipped in lemon juice.