Party Pancit Recipe
- ½ tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger root
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 2 hot chile peppers, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup peeled, chopped shrimp
- 3 links spicy pork sausage, sliced
- ½ cup sake
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 7 cups chicken broth
- 1 (12 ounce) package rice noodles
- ½ pound fresh bean sprouts
- ½ pound snow peas
step 1: In a large Dutch oven or wok, heat oil and stir-fry garlic, ginger, green onions, chile peppers, mushrooms, chicken, shrimp and sausage until shrimp is pink and sausage is slightly browned. Stir in the sake and soy sauce and simmer 2 to 3 minutes. Cover and set aside.
step 2: In a large saucepan, bring chicken broth to a rolling boil. Add noodles and cook over high heat for 2 minutes. Drain immediately and rinse with cold water.
step 3: Place the shrimp mixture over medium heat and add the bean sprouts; saute for 2 minutes. Stir in the snow peas and saute 2 minutes. Stir in cooked noodles and toss until well mixed. Serve immediately.