Pasghetti Pizza Recipe
- 1 pound dry vermicelli pasta
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced pepperoni sausage
step 1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
step 2: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Break or cut vermicelli pasta into 2 inch pieces and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
step 3: Spread pasta in a 9x13 inch baking dish that has been greased with vegetable spray or butter. In a bowl combine milk, eggs, garlic salt, parsley, pepper and 1 cup of the mozzarella. Pour over the pasta and sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.
step 4: Bake for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 Degrees F. Pour spaghetti sauce over pasta, top with pepperoni and remaining mozzarella. Cook until cheese is completely melted; about 10 minutes.