- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container cottage cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup white sugar
- ¼ teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup finely chopped blanched almonds
- ½ cup currants
step 1: In a medium bowl, thoroughly blend cream cheese, cottage cheese, sour cream and butter.
step 2: Gradually fold in sugar, lemon extract, vanilla extract, almonds and currants.
step 3: Transfer the mixture to a shallow medium dish. Cover with a cloth, and chill in the refrigerator 8 hours, or overnight.