Pasta, Broccoli and Chicken Recipe
- 12 ounces rigatoni pasta
- ½ pound fresh broccoli florets
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and chopped
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
step 1: In a large pot with boiling salted water cook rigatoni pasta until al dente. Drain.
step 2: Meanwhile, blanch broccoli florets in a medium size saucepan, remove with slotted spoon. In same pan saute the minced garlic and pesto sauce in the olive oil for 2 minutes. Add the chopped tomatoes and set aside.
step 3: In a large bowl toss cooked pasta with blanched broccoli, cooked chicken, and garlic/tomato mixture. Add grated Parmesan cheese, salt, and ground black pepper and mix well. Serve warm.