Pasta Amnesia Recipe
- 2 (8 ounce) packages fresh linguine pasta
- 1 cup cream
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- 1 pinch freshly grated nutmeg (optional)
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, or to taste (optional)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons black caviar
- 1 bunch chopped flat leaf parsley
step 1: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta, and cook until al dente, about 3 to 4 minutes. Drain.
step 2: Meanwhile, place cream in a small saucepan, over medium-low heat. Stir in the smoked salmon, and season with nutmeg and black pepper if desired. Stir frequently until thickened.
step 3: Place drained pasta into a large serving bowl. Pour the cream sauce over the pasta, and add the caviar. Toss gently until some of the caviar has broken and colors the pasta slightly. Serve immediately with a sprinkling of parsley.