Pasta Carbonara I Recipe
- 1/2 pound bacon, cut into small pieces
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 1/4 cup heavy cream at room temperature
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 16 ounces dry fettuccine pasta
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- ground black pepper to taste
step 1: Cook bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels.
step 2: In medium bowl beat together eggs and cream just until blended. Stir in cheese and set aside.
step 3: Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and return to pan. Toss with butter until it is melted. Add bacon and cheese mixture and toss gently until mixed.