Pasta Casserole Recipe
- 16 ounces dry fusilli/spiral pasta
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 48 ounces canned tomato sauce
- 4 ounces pepperoni sausage, sliced
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
step 3: In a skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef until no pink shows; drain.
step 4: Combine in a 9x13 inch casserole dish: pasta, ground beef, bell pepper, onion, tomato sauce and pepperoni; blend well. Top with shredded cheese.
step 5: Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until cheese is melted and casserole is heated through.