Pasta Fruit Salad II Recipe
- 1/2 (12 ounce) package macaroni
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1/2 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
step 1: In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
step 2: Prepare pudding according to directions on package however, use only 1 1/2 cups milk. Refrigerate until chilled.
step 3: In a large bowl, combine the pasta and pudding; mix until evenly coated.
step 4: Add oranges, pineapples, fruit cocktail and cherries to pasta mixture. Mix well. Fold in whipped topping, chill and serve.