Pasta Poblano Recipe
- 1 pound uncooked linguine
- 1 fresh poblano chile pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
step 1: Cook the pasta in a large pot of 4 quarts boiling salted water until al dente. Add the poblano pepper to the boiling water when you add the pasta. Drain water from pasta and remove poblano pepper.
step 2: Using a blender, puree together the poblano pepper, garlic, onion and cream.
step 3: In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the blended sauce and salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 5 minutes. Stir in the cooked and drained pasta and grated mozzarella cheese. Cook for 10 minutes. Serve immediately.