Pasta Salad II Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) package rotini pasta
- 8 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, cubed
- 3 3/4 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning TM
- 1 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1 large cucumber, chopped
step 1: Cook rotelle pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Rinse with cool water, and drain well.
step 2: In a large bowl mix together the cubed Monterey Jack cheese, salad seasoning, black olives, and diced cucumbers.
step 3: Add the drained and cooled pasta to the large bowl, pour Italian dressing over pasta and vegetables. Mix well.
step 4: Refrigerate for several hours before serving.