Pasta and Herbs Recipe
- 1/2 pound uncooked pasta
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon ground savory
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
step 1: Cook pasta according to the package directions.
step 2: Meanwhile, melt the butter or margarine over medium heat. Stir in the garlic and cook for a couple of minutes. Stir in the herbs.
step 3: Drain the pasta and transfer to a large bowl. Add the butter mixture and toss. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with black olive slices and serve.