Pasta with Asiago Cheese and Spinach Recipe
- 3 cups boiling water
- 4 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, packed without oil (about 2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 6 cups hot cooked cavatappi (about 12 ounces uncooked ridged, spiral pasta)
- 1 (10 ounce) package fresh spinach, torn
- 3/4 cup grated Asiago cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
step 1: Combine boiling water and sun-dried tomatoes in a bowl; let stand 30 minutes. Drain and chop.
step 2: Combine tomatoes, oil, salt, pepper, and garlic in a large bowl. Add pasta and spinach; toss gently. Sprinkle with cheeses; toss gently.