Patty's Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds seashell pasta
- 1 (6 ounce) can pitted black olives, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni sausage, each slice cut in half
- 1/2 cup chopped green olives
- 3 bunches green onions, chopped
- 2 cups chopped ham
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle zesty Italian dressing
step 1: In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
step 2: In a large bowl, combine the pasta, black olives, tomatoes, pepperoni, green olives, green onions and ham or turkey. Before serving, add shredded mozzarella and dressing. Toss well and serve.