Pea 'n' Cheese Salad Recipe
- 1 (20 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup cubed Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
step 1: In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
step 2: In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, relish and seasonings. Stir into pea mixture. Cover and refrigerate until serving.