Pea Salad II Recipe
- 1 cup macaroni
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup Ranch-style salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups frozen green peas, thawed
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 medium sweet pickles, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
step 1: In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
step 2: Place eggs in a saucepan and cover completely with cold water. Bring water to a boil. Cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
step 3: Whisk together the salad dressing, sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper.
step 4: In a large bowl, combine the pasta, eggs, peas, green onion, pickles, celery and cheese. Pour dressing over salad; mix well and chill before serving.