Peach Cream Pie II Recipe
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ⅓ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ⅓ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 fresh peaches - pitted, skinned, and sliced
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch single crust pie
step 1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
step 2: In a small bowl, mix sugar, flour, nutmeg and cinnamon. Sprinkle a handful in the bottom of uncooked pie shell. Fill pie shell with sliced peaches, and sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture. Cover peaches with heavy cream; you may not need all the cream.
step 3: Bake pie for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), and bake for 50 minutes longer.