Peach Crisp III Recipe
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup honey-sweetened granola
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 5 cups fresh peaches - peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans (optional)
step 1: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
step 2: In a medium bowl, combine the oats, granola, 3 tablespoons flour, and brown sugar. Cut in the 1/4 cup butter until crumbly.
step 3: Place peach slices in an 8-inch square baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon flour. Scatter the oat mixture over the peaches. Sprinkle top with cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and pecans.
step 4: Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.