Peach Surprise Pie Recipe
- 1 (9 inch) pie crust, baked
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups sliced peaches, drained
- ¼ cup raspberry preserves
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
step 1: Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract in a medium mixing bowl. Mix until smooth. Spread onto bottom of baked pie shell. Chill several hours or overnight.
step 2: Before serving, top cream cheese layer with drained peach slices. Mix raspberry preserves with lemon juice until well combined. Spoon over peaches. Garnish with mint sprigs.