Peach Tart Recipe
- Pastry for a single crust 9-inch pie
- 4 cups sliced pitted peeled fresh peaches or frozen peaches, thawed
- 1/2 cup Equal® Spoonful*
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
step 1: Roll pastry on floured surface to 12-inch circle; transfer to an ungreased baking sheet. Combine peaches, Equal(r), flour, cinnamon and almond extract; toss gently until peaches are evenly coated with mixture.
step 2: Arrange peach mixture on pastry, leaving 2-inch border around edge of pastry. Bring pastry edge toward center, overlapping as necessary. Bake tart in preheated 425 degree F oven 25 to 30 minutes or until crust is golden brown and peaches are tender. Serve warm or at room temperature.