Peach Yogurt Topping Recipe
- 1 cup DANNON® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt or DANNON® Light 'n Fit™ Vanilla Nonfat Yogurt
- 2 cups frozen sliced peaches, defrosted in microwave, or fresh peaches
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon grated fresh or ground nutmeg
- 4 prepared pancakes or waffles
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries or blackberries
step 1: Combine Dannon(R) yogurt, peaches, brown sugar, vanilla, and nutmeg in a blender or food processor and process until smooth. Transfer topping to a serving dish.
step 2: To assemble, top prepared pancakes or waffles with peach yogurt topping and garnish with a generous handful of raspberries or blackberries.