Peaches and Cream Pie I Recipe
- 18 cinnamon graham crackers
- ⅛ cup white sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter
- ½ (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup confectioners' sugar
- ½ cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (3 ounce) package peach flavored Jell-O® mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package non-instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 ¼ cups water
- 1 (16 ounce) can sliced cling peaches, drained
step 1: Place graham crackers in a plastic bag, and seal. Using a rolling pin or a hammer, crush into fine crumbs. Combine crumbs and sugar. Stir in melted butter or margarine. Press mixture over bottom and up sides of a 9 inch pie pan.
step 2: Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 6 to 9 minutes, or until edges are brown.
step 3: Beat together cream cheese and sugar in a medium-size bowl until well mixed. Stir in whipped topping. Spread mixture evenly into crust. Arrange fruit in an attractive pattern over the top of pie.
step 4: Stir together gelatin, pudding mix, and water in a medium-size saucepan until smooth. Place over medium-low heat; stir constantly until mixture comes to boil. Let cool 5 minutes. Spoon gelatin mixture over fruit. Refrigerate 4 hours, or until set.