Peanut Butter Banana Muffins Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
step 1: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
step 2: Combine 1 cup flour, oats, 1/3 cup brown sugar, and baking powder. Whisk together milk, peanut butter, banana, egg, oil, and vanilla. Add banana mixture to dry ingredients, mixing just until moistened. Fill prepared muffin cups 3/4 full.
step 3: In a small bowl, stir together 1/4 cup flour, melted butter and 2 tablespoons brown sugar. Sprinkle topping evenly over muffins.
step 4: Bake in preheated oven for 18 minutes, until golden brown. Serve warm.