Peanut Butter Cake IV Recipe
- 1 ½ cups self-rising flour
- 1 ½ cups white sugar
- 1 cup milk
- ⅔ cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 (16 ounce) package confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8 inch square pan.
step 2: In a large bowl, mix together the flour and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, oil, eggs, 2 tablespoons peanut butter and vanilla. Mix well and pour into prepared pan.
step 3: Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool.
step 4: To make the frosting: In a large bowl, combine 1 cup peanut butter and confectioners' sugar. Beat in vanilla, then milk to desired consistency. Spread on cake.