Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars Recipe
- 1/2 cup stick butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup Equal® Spoonful*
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup quick oats, uncooked
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
step 1: Beat butter, Equal(r), and brown sugar until well combined. Stir in milk, peanut butter, egg and vanilla until blended. Gradually mix in combined flour, oats, baking soda and salt until blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
step 2: Spread mixture evenly in well-sprayed 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Bake in preheated 350 degrees F oven 20 to 22 minutes. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares; store in airtight container at room temperature.