Peanut Butter Cookies III Recipe
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅔ cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
step 1: Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside. Cream peanut butter and egg. Add the dry ingredients alternately with the canned milk. Stir until well blended.
step 2: Stir in vanilla and nuts. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto well-greased baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from baking sheet immediately.