Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie I Recipe
- 9 graham crackers, crushed
- ¾ cup salted peanuts, finely chopped
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- ½ cup crunchy peanut butter
- ¼ cup chopped salted peanuts
step 1: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
step 2: In a small bowl, mix together crushed graham crackers, 3/4 cup finely chopped peanuts, and sugar. Stir in melted butter or margarine. Press mixture into a 9 inch pie plate.
step 3: Bake crust in preheated oven for 8 minutes. Chill.
step 4: In a medium mixing bowl, mix ice cream and peanut butter together on medium-low speed until combined. Pour mixture into chilled crust. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup chopped peanuts. Freeze for at least 6 hours. Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.