Peanut Butter Magic Pie Recipe
- 1 (6 ounce) READY CRUST® Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 1 (18 ounce) jar peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1 (8 ounce) tub frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 2 squares semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
step 1: Beat together cream cheese and honey until well mixed. Stir in peanut butter; mix well.
step 2: Gently fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
step 3: Using a microwave, melt chocolate and vegetable oil in a glass, liquid measuring cup for 1 1/2 minutes; drizzle over pie. Chill 4 hours. Refrigerate leftovers.