Peanut Butter Pie IV Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
step 1: Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in milk and peanut butter until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Fold in whipped topping.
step 2: Pour filling into crust. Drizzle syrup over the filling, and swirl. Chill.