Peanut Butter Pie IX Recipe
- 1 (20 ounce) package chocolate sandwich cookies
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 (16 ounce) jars crunchy peanut butter
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- ⅛ cup grated semisweet chocolate
step 1: In a food processor grind the cookies. Mix with the melted butter. Place into two pie pans and freeze.
step 2: Whip the cream cheese and slowly add sugar. Mix for 3 minutes on high speed. Add the peanut butter and mix. On low speed, mix in the whipped topping. Divide in two and place in pie pans lined with cookie crust.
step 3: Let set overnight in the freezer or in refrigerator. Garnish with whipped cream and shaved chocolate.