Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 15 miniature chocolate covered peanut butter cups, unwrapped
step 1: Mix the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and peanut butter together until smooth. Fold in 1/2 of the whipped topping. Spoon the mixture into the graham cracker crust.
step 2: Place the remaining whipped topping over the top of the peanut butter mixture and garnish with the peanut butter cups. Chill for at least 2 hours or overnight before serving.