Peanut Butter Pie XIV Recipe
- 2 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) jar hot fudge topping
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
step 1: In a large mixing bowl, combine condensed milk, lemon juice, peanut butter, and marshmallow creme. Beat until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
step 2: Spoon 1/4 of peanut butter mixture into each graham cracker crust. Spread half of fudge topping over each peanut butter layer. Spoon half of remaining peanut butter mixture over each fudge layer.
step 3: Garnish with chopped nuts. Freeze until firm, then serve.