Peanut Buttery Chocolate Pie Recipe
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ⅔ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup peanut butter chips
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
step 1: Combine peanut butter, honey, vanilla extract, and confectioners' sugar in a mixing bowl. Mix with an electric mixer thoroughly. Combine flour and brown sugar, and fold into the peanut butter mixture. Fold peanut butter chips into the pie filling.
step 2: In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate chips until melted. Stir occasionally until chocolate is smooth. Spread chocolate evenly over the bottom of the graham cracker crust. Pour the pie filling into the crust, spreading it evenly. Chill and serve.