Peanutty Pork Kabobs Recipe
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lime or lemon juice
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 medium green peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
step 1: In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; mix well. Set aside 1/2 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate. Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container; add pork and turn to coat. Seal or cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours, turning occasionally.
step 2: Drain and discard the marinade. On metal or soaked bamboo skewers, alternate pork and green peppers. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 6 minutes, turning once. Baste with reserved marinade. Grill 8-10 minutes longer or until meat juices run clear, turning and basting frequently.