Pear Salad with Raspberry Cream Recipe
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 firm, ripe pears
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 head Bibb lettuce, torn
- 1 small head romaine lettuce, torn
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
step 1: WHISK together first 4 ingredients. Set dressing aside.
step 2: PEEL pears, if desired; quarter pears. Brush with lemon juice.
step 3: ARRANGE lettuce on 4 plates. Arrange pear quarters over lettuce. Drizzle with dressing; sprinkle with cheese, bacon, and raspberries.