Pecan Cream Cheese Pie Recipe
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 3/4 cups whipped topping
- 1 (9 inch) pastry shell, baked and cooled
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
step 1: In a bowl, combine pecans, coconut and butter. Pour onto an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
step 2: Bake at 350 degrees for 5-10 minutes or until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Cool.
step 3: In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into pastry shell. Sprinkle with coconut mixture. Drizzle with caramel topping. Refrigerate for 2 hours.