Pecan Pancakes with Spiced Syrup Recipe
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 cups complete pancake mix
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup pancake syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pumpkin Pie Spice
step 1: Pancakes: In a small bowl, combine pecans, vanilla, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice. Mix until pecans are coated with spices. Add dry pancake mix and stir to combine. Put into a decorative glass jar. Include preparation directions: COMBINE MIX WITH 1 1/2 CUPS WATER. LIGHTLY GREASE A NONSTICK SKILLET AND PREHEAT TO MEDIUM. POUR 1/4 CUP PANCAKE BATTER INTO SKILLET. COOK UNTIL EDGES ARE DRY. TURN AND COOK UNTIL GOLDEN. MAKES ABOUT 12 PANCAKES. BEST IF USED WITHIN ONE MONTH.
step 2: Syrup: Whisk together all ingredients until combined. Put into a decorative airtight container. Refrigerate. Include serving directions: SYRUP WILL KEEP IN REFRIGERATOR ONE MONTH. WARM BEFORE SERVING.