Pecan Salmon Roll Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can salmon, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
step 1: In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese, green onion, lemon juice, horseradish, and cayenne. Fold in salmon until well blended. Cover, and chill in the refrigerator at least 2 hours.
step 2: Shape the cream cheese and salmon mixture into a log, approximately 8 inches long. Roll log in pecans and parsley to coat. Refrigerate until serving.