Penne Pasta Casserole Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano
- 12 ounces uncooked penne pasta, prepared according to package
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
step 1: Cook ground beef and onion in a large skillet until beef is crumbled and no longer pink; drain. Stir in tomatoes and season to taste; heat through.
step 2: Coat a 13x9x2-inch baking dish with PAM No Stick Cooking Spray. Combine cooked pasta with meat-tomato mixture and mozzarella cheese. Pour into baking dish; top with Parmesan cheese.
step 3: Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.